Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mexico

I'm in Mexico in a cave with a group of people. We're trying to seal the cave's many entrances because jackals are trying to get in. Some are small, I can pick them up and throw them out, but they just keeping coming in. Finally we are rid of them and safely secure the cave. Then one of our friends just gets to the cave and is on the outside. We open it up and rush out to save them, but there are no more jackals. We walk to town and visit an open market. I join this strange game where someone recites a story and everyone takes turns laying down money until the story ends. I don't really understand and miss my turn and the others get mad. I leave and discover one of my friends is missing. I go looking for him and bump into one of the guys from the strange game. I write him a check for $41 which he quickly cashes and is immediately happy. And then I wake up.

No comments: